Pawna lake camping – C
Select check-in date
Couples can book a Campsite C. The reason is that it is near to the Thaursai village and close to the nature. It feels safe. Tents will be under the shade when its raining.
Close to Lonavala and offering a great view of the hills, this expansive campsite has got what it takes to make every of your camping dreams come alive. Suitable for small groups, this location offers an array of fun activities for all to indulge in.
Video of Camp C
Free activities: Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Other : free parking, Four western toilets at location C
Things to do at location C :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location C :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location C :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast : Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, Slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach : Read full article here (click here)
Still have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page