Pawna Lake Camping - Frequently asked questions
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not possible but early check-out allowed)
If you are not travelling with your own vehicle, then reach to Lonavala by public transport (Bus or Train) and from there you can hire a car/jeep to the particular pawna lake campsite. This will cost you around 1000 rupees one-way and up to 12 people can come in one jeep. Jeep drivers contact number will be provided in confirmation email.
If you are travelling with your own vehicle, then just follow the Pawna lake camping google map direction that will be provided in confirmation email.
Mumbai –> Lonavala –> Bhangarwadi –> Kusgaon –> Aundhegaon –> Dudhivarekhind –> Pratipandharpur –> Ambegaon (campsite – C) –> Thakursai village (campsite B,D,E) –> Gevhande khadak (campsite F)
Pune –> Somatane fata –> Talegaon –> Kamshet –> Pavananagar –> Campsites by Google map
You will get separate 2 person, 3 person or 4 person Non-AC tents according to your choice and availability. You don’t have to share tent with unknown person. Foam mattresses, bed-sheet, pillow and blanket will be provided in the tent. (We don’t provide sleeping bags for hygiene purpose)
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer with assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : veg or panner sabji, chapati, dal-tadka, steamed rice, salad
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken sukha, curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Breakfast : tea and poha (options are paid)
You can know availability on call or on website also. If it is full for particular date and website won’t let you book.
Book online on pawnacamp.com by paying partial amount online and remaining on arrival. Here is a 5 minutes How to book youtube video click here
A) 33% reservation-advance is no-refundable in case of total cancellation. However camping can be rescheduled upto next one year if cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time.
B) 33% reservation-advance is adjustable (In the final payment) in case of partial cancellation if partial cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time. Or else cancellation charges are applicable.
C) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and cancellations are made 24 hours before the check-in time, then 33% of total amount will be charged as cancellation fees and remaining 67% amount will be refunded within 5 working days.
D) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and partial cancellation is made 24 hours before the check-in time, then adjustment will made in the final payment. Or else cancellation charges are applicable.
Read Terms and conditions to learn more
- personal medicines
- liquid odomos (mosquito repellent)
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
Yes, We camp in private place only. Only people who has booked are allowed to enter into campsite. Coordinators are there to to help you with everything.
Still have quetions? Ask below.