Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Pawna Camp FAQ
(1) Is it available for this weekend ?
Ans : It is available for every weekend and weekday. Team Pawna Camp commited to make your weekend more joyful.
(2) Can I pay While check-in ?
Ans : No, You need to transfer some amount in advance. (Confirmation will be sent). For booking Now Click here!!
( 3) How many people can accommodate in one tent ? What is its size?
Ans : We have 2 person tents and 3 person tents
(4) Is the camping safe for woman and children ?
Ans : Yes, 100 %, Also we are always there to assist you.
(5) What are arrangements in a tent ?
Ans : Tent has proper mattresses, bed-sheets, pillow, etc.
(6) Can we charge our mobiles?
Ans : Yes, Charging points are there in restrooms.
(7) Are the toilets attached to tent ?
Ans : No, Toilets are not attached to tent. Its in restroom.
(8) Are there wild animals or insects ?
Ans : No, There no wild animals at nearby pawna camp and also we repel the peskiest of insects.
(9) Is there enough food provided ? Can i order more ?
Ans : Yes, the dinner is unlimited. However the BBQ is limited but you order it again.
(10) Do we have to roast our own BBQ ?
Ans : Its Your choice. We can make it for you.
(11) How is the mobile network at the Pawna campsite?
Ans : Jio, Idea, BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone is Good. Other networks are Poor or unreachable sometimes nearby the pawna lake camp area.
(12)Are the washrooms at campsite clean ?
Ans : Yes, We make sure that its clean and hygienic time to time.
(13)Who are the staff at the campsite?
Ans : We (Team Pawna Camp), Native people from Pavana region will be there to serve you.