Pawna lake camping – C
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Camp C is a paradise for privacy seeker families and couples. It’s near to Thaursai village and close to the lake. Guest can feel safe even on the weekdays when there is less crowd. This place is completely safe in the rain as there is a big shade to accommodate tents. Two on-site families are there as a caretaker who looks after all your needs. This camp falls in the regular camping category. Guests are more satisfied with the service and location than the facilities. This one is the only ATDC Maharashtra approved location in Pawna lake camping.
Video of Camp C
Free activities: Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Other: free parking, Four western toilets at location C
Things to do at location C :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of location C :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location C :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast: Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, Slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach: Read the full article here (click here)
Still, have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page