Free activities : soft archery, badminton, dart game, carom, chess, playing card.
Paid activities : trekking (extra cost, 500 for entire group)
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Other : free parking, four western and two Indian toilet at location B
Things to do at location B :
- Just relax beside lake
- trek to the nearby Tikona fort
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location B :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location B :
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, mix-veg, aloo sabzi, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Breakfast : tea and poha
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, Slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
Directions for Location B –>
- From Mumbai:
(1) Drive on the National express highway towards Pune – Don’t get into the Lonavala city, instead drive towards Pune – Take left from Rautwadi bridge, which comes after 0.5 km from Kamshet tunnel (Don’t miss the turn !) –> Come to Pavananagar –> Thakursai village–> Location B.
(If you don’t know the Kamshet tunnel bridge then You may enter into the Lonavala city and follow the path : Lonavala –> Bhangarwadi –> Kusgaon –> Aundhegaon –> Dudhivarekhind –> Pratipandharpur –> Ambegaon –> Thakursai village–> Location B)
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Lonavala by train or bus and then hire vehicle from Lonavala to campsite. (Contacts will be provided if need to hire car/jeep)
- From Pune:
(1) Come to Kamshet by Old Mumbai-Pune highway – Take left –> Come to Pavananagar –> Thakursai village –> Location B.
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Kamshet by local train or bus hire car or jeep from kamshet to campsite.