Pawna lake camping – B
Select check-in date
Located in center of Thakursai, campsite B is great for small camping teams and offers a relaxing escape for the adventurous mind. There’s a lot to see and do here as the landscape is open for your exploration.
This is one of the oldest camp of Pawna lake. One can read good reviews about Pawna lake camping for Camp B. You will get to see exotic lake view with Tung mountain behind it. The combination lake and mountain view makes it picturesque. Playing activities with your loved once in the yellowish light of sunset is a great experience. Having mouthwatering Barbeque, Feeling the warmth of bonfire, Hearing the sound of lake shore, Gazing the stars with open eye and laying under the sky is like a refreshing therapy.
Pawna lake camping team operating here is super active and able to make your camping memorable. One can experience overwhelming hospitality at camp B by Mr. Ravi, Mr. Dinesh and other coordinator.
Activities : soft archery, badminton, dart game, carom, chess, playing cards.
1) Onsite fridge
2) 4 western + 2 Indian toilets
3) Private parking
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Things to do at location B :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location B :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location B :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast : Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, Slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach : Read full article here (click here)
Still have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page