Pawnacamp – B
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Located in the center of Thakursai, campsite B is a good place for camping with kids. There is an on-site family to take care of all your needs. Get a relaxing escape for the adventurous mind. There’s a lot to see and do here with your kid as the landscape is open for your exploration. Pawna lake camping team operating here, is super active and able to make your camping memorable. One can experience overwhelming hospitality at camp B by Mr. Ravi, Mr. Dinesh, and other coordinators.
This is one of the oldest, scenic and kid-friendly campsite at Pawna lake. You will get to see an exotic lake view with Tung mountain behind it. The combination lake and mountain view make it picturesque. Playing activities with your kid or loved once in the yellowish light of sunset is a great experience. Having mouthwatering Barbeque, Feeling the warmth of the bonfire, Hearing the sound of lakeshore, Gazing the stars with an open eye and laying under the sky is like a refreshing therapy. So, What are you waiting for? Get a memorable experience of camping with your kids.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Soft archery, badminton, dart game, carom, chess, and playing cards.
1) Onsite fridge
2) 4 western + 2 Indian toilets
3) Private parking
Things to do at Campsite B
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite B
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite B
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread, jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page