Book a cab from Pune and Mumbai to Pawna lake - Round trip
Need help ? Click below
Guidelines and rules to be followed while boarding our cab:
1) Maximum sitting capacity of mini and sedan is 4 passengers. Also, the maximum sitting capacity of an SUV is 6 passengers.
2) The Guests need to pay toll and parking charges of the vehicle. (Note: the Parking is free at Pawna camp).
3) The Guest needs to pay an extra INR 100/- per hour after 24hrs from mentioned pickup time.
4) The Guest needs to pay an extra INR 13/- per kilometer for SUV and INR 10/- per kilometer for mini and sedan BEYOND 250 km for Mumbai and 120 km for Pune
5) The Guest shall carry sanitizer and wear a face mask.
6) Guest needs to have the Arogya Setu app installed on their mobile devices.
7) Our cabs are fully sanitized after every trip.
8) The cab details and driver’s contact number will be shared a day prior to the arrival.
9) On arrival, the driver will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes. After which we have a right to cancel the cab booking without any refund of the advance amount.
10) Please note transportation advance fee is non-refundable if the cancellation of the cab is made by the guest.
11) The total fare of the transportation may change if the destination changes or your ride takes longer due to traffic or other factors.