Camping for Families
Camp C is a paradise for people looking camping for families. It’s near to Thaursai village and close to the lake. Guest can feel safe even on the weekdays when there is less crowd. This place is completely safe in the rain as there is a big shade to accommodate tents. Two on-site families are there on the campsite as a caretaker, who looks after all your needs. This camp falls in the regular camping category. Guests are more satisfied with the service and location than the facilities. This one is the only ATDC Maharashtra-approved campsite in Pawna lake camping.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees on one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Video of Camp C
Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Ludo, Archery and Dart game.
Free parking, Four western toilets at campsite C
Things to do at campsite C
- Just relax beside the lake
- Feel the warmth of a bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite C
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite C
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread, and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article on how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page