Free activities : Soft Archery, Dart game, Box Cricket.
Paid activities : Trekking. (extra cost, 500 for entire group)
Location A is the first campground of Pawna lake. Its is around 20 KMs from Lonavala, situated at the perfect spot at Pawna lake. You can see the view of Tung fort and the sunset is awesome. This location has wider space so you can roam around the edge of lake. This location is around 100 meters from main road. Your vehicle can come down to the parking area beside campground (not in monsoon only).
Other : Free parking beside campground, Four western and one Indian toilet available.
Event schedule for location A :
- Check-in After 4:00 PM
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM (limited – half kilo for 2 person)
- Dinner from 9:00 PM to 10.30 PM (Veg/Non-veg – Unlimited)
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM
You will get to spend overnight in a tent beside lake. Inside tent you will get foam mattress, bed-sheet, pillow and one blanket per person.
This campsite is 21 kms from Lonavala. Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. Free private parking space is available.
Things to do :
- Just relax beside lake
- trek to the nearby Tikona fort
- Enjoy the Bonfire in night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sport activities on campground
- From Mumbai:
(1) Drive on the National express highway towards Pune – Don’t get into the Lonavala city instead drive towards Pune – Take left from Rautwadi bridge, which comes after 0.5 km from Kamshet tunnel (Don’t miss the turn !) – Come to Pavananagar and then to Campsite by taking help of google map location which will be provided after booking.
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Lonavala by train or bus and then hire vehicle from Lonavala to campsite (Contacts will be provided if need to hire car/jeep)
- From Pune:
(1) Come to Kamshet by Old Mumbai-Pune highway – Take left and Come to Pavananagar and then to Campsite by taking help of google map location which will be provided after booking.
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Kamshet by local train or bus hire car or jeep from kamshet to campsite