Free activities : Soft Archery, Badminton, Dart game, Carom, Chess, Playing card
Paid activities : Trekking. (extra cost, 500 for entire group)
Other : Four western and two Indian toilet at location B
Event schedule for B :
- Check-in After 4:00 PM
- Snacks at 5:30 to 6:00 PM
- BBQ at 7:30 to 8:30 PM (limited – half kilo for 2 person)
- Dinner at 9:00 to 10.30 PM (veg/non-veg – Unlimited)
- Bonfire after dinner
- Next day breakfast at 8:00 to 9:00 AM
- Check-out around 11:00 AM
You will get to spend overnight in a tent beside lake. Inside tent you will get foam mattress, bed-sheet, pillow and one blanket per person.
This campsite is 21 kms from Lonavala. Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. Free private parking space is available.
Things to do :
- Just relax beside lake
- trek to the nearby Tikona fort
- Enjoy the Bonfire in night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sport activities on campground
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes, towel
- Comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
- From Mumbai:
(1) Drive on the National express highway towards Pune – Don’t get into the Lonavala city instead drive towards Pune – Take left from Rautwadi bridge, which comes after 0.5 km from Kamshet tunnel (Don’t miss the turn !) – Come to Pavananagar and then to Campsite by taking help of google map location which will be provided after booking.
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Lonavala by train or bus and then hire vehicle from Lonavala to campsite (Contacts will be provided if need to hire car/jeep)
- From Pune:
(1) Come to Kamshet by Old Mumbai-Pune highway – Take left and Come to Pavananagar and then to Campsite by taking help of google map location which will be provided after booking.
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Kamshet by local train or bus hire car or jeep from kamshet to campsite