Riverside camping and boating – M
From: ₹778 offer
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
There is an exponential graph of the number of campsites at Pawna lake. There are more than 48 active campsites at Pawna lake. This means, there is always another camp on every 100 to 150 meters. Some people may not like it and maybe searching for a secluded camp aways from the chaos. Pawna’s riverside location is the solution for this.
This location offers not only private camping but also some value-added services like boating, kayaking and swimming with life jackets. This is a river where water never goes away from the place of a tent. A burbling sound of flowing water gives you a soothing experience. There are more trees on this location so it is easier to find a shadow to handout with nature. This location falls in the budget camping category where the price starts at Rs 778.
Free activities: Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game.
Other: free parking, Four western and Two Indian toilets at location M
Things to do at location M :
- Just relax beside the river
- Boat ride
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of location M :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location M :
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Breakfast: Tea and Poha
Things to carry :
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, Slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach: Read the full article here (click here)
Still, have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page