Riverside Camping with Boating – M
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Why you should go for riverside camping?
There are more than 48 active campsites at Pawna lake. This means, there is always another camp on every 100 to 150 meters. Some people may not like it and maybe searching for a secluded camp aways from the chaos. Pawna’s riverside camping location is the best recommendation for them because it the only camping beside the Pawna river.
Riverside camping offers not only private space but also some activities like boating, kayaking and swimming with life jackets. This is a riverside where water never goes away from the place of a tent. A burbling sound of flowing water gives you a soothing experience. There are more trees on this location so it is easier to find a shadow to handout with nature. This location falls in the budget camping category where the starting price is Rs 778.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Yelse village which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess and Dart game.
Free parking, Four western and Two Indian toilets at campsite M
Things to do at riverside camping
- Just relax beside the river
- Boat ride
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of riverside camping
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of riverside camping
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Breakfast: Tea and Poha
Things to carry for riverside camping
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes, Slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page