Pawna lake camping – I
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
The impeccably clean and meticulously maintained campsite is camp I. Its the extreme lakeside location in almost all the seasons of the year. It’s one of the spacious campsites in Pawna lake. There is live music on this campsite every Saturday. L.E.D. projector is available for request. Polite and courteous staff will make your stay more adorable. Experience the rustic nature of camp that we dwell in. The idyllic nature of this campsite is what makes it one of the favorites of our guests. It caters to the needs of small to large groups and has all the trappings of any fun camping location.
Free activities: Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game.
Video of Camp I
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Ambegaon which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Other: free parking, Four western toilets at the location I
Things to do at the location I :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of the location I :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of the location I :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast: Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry :
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, Slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach: Read the full article here (click here)
Still, have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page