Pawna lake camping – I
Select check-in date
The idyllic nature of this campsite is what makes it one of the favourites of our guests. It caters to the needs of small to large groups and has all the trappings of any fun camping location.
Free activities: Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game.
Video of Camp I
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Ambegaon which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Other : free parking, Four western toilets at location I
Things to do at location I :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location I :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location I :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast : Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry :
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, Slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach : Read full article here (click here)
Still have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page