Pawna lake camping – G
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Yet another great location for the adventure-loving camper. This location promises to fill your entire trip with lots of excitement as there are lots of things to get up to here; from archery to darts and many other outdoor activities. The most exciting part is that we are providing free kayaking and cycling on this camp. You can get more options in food at our in-house bistro. This location is 25 km from Lonavala city center. There is live music every Saturday as this camp falls in the musical camping category. You will be finding more comfort while stay as the tents are set on a cement ramp and not on an uneven surface. Separate ladies’ toilets available on the campsite for more convenience. It’s one of the most comfortable campsites of Pawna lake camping.
Free activities: Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Carom, Dart-game, Flying disk, Archery, Trampoline, Hammock, Hula hoop, Kayaking, Cycling.
Lake is around 100-150 meters away from the tent area in summertime
Video of Camp G
1) Onsite fridge
2) 4 Western common toilets + 1 Indian toilet + 2 separate ladies toilets
3) Private parking
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side.
Things to do at location G :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of location G :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location G :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast: Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach: Read the full article here (click here)
Still, have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page