Pawna lake camping – G
Children below 3 years not allowed
Select check-in date
Free activities : Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Carom, Dart-game, Flying disk, Archery, Rifle shooting, Trampoline,Hammock, Hula hoop
1) Onsite fridge
2) Mini restaurant
3) 4 Western common toilets + 1 Indian toilet
4) Private parking
Bottled water will cost 20 Rs extra on campsite G only.
Campsite G is the best in class. It has more facilities and activities than any other location at Pawna lake. This location is 22 Km away from Lonavala. Free private parking space is available.
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side.
Things to do at location G :
- Just relax beside lake
- trek to the nearby Tikona fort
- ATV ride
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location G :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location G :
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, veg sabji, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, Chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Breakfast : tea and poha
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
Directions for Location G –>
- From Mumbai:
(1) Drive on the National express highway towards Pune – Don’t get into the Lonavala city, instead drive towards Pune – Take left from Rautwadi bridge, which comes after 0.5 km from Kamshet tunnel (Don’t miss the turn !) –> Come to Pavananagar –> Thakursai village–> Gevhande khadak village –> Bob house –> Location G.
(If you don’t know the Kamshet tunnel bridge then You may enter into the Lonavala city and follow the path : Lonavala –> Bhangarwadi –> Kusgaon –> Aundhegaon –> Dudhivarekhind –> Pratipandharpur –> Ambegaon –> Thakursai village–> Gevhande khadak village –> Bob house –> Location G.)
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Lonavala by train or bus and then hire vehicle from Lonavala to campsite. (Contacts will be provided if need to hire car/jeep)
- From Mumbai:
- From Pune:
(1) Come to Kamshet by Old Mumbai-Pune highway – Take left –> Come to Pavananagar –> Thakursai village–> Gevhande khadak village –> Bob house –> Location G.
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Kamshet by local train or bus hire car or jeep from kamshet to campsite.