Pawna lake camping – G
Select check-in date
Yet another great location for the adventure loving camper. This location promises to fill your entire trip with lots of excitement as there are lots of things to get up to here; from archery, to darts and many other outdoor activities.
Lake is around 100-150 meters away from tent area.
Video of Camp G
Free activities : Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Carom, Dart-game, Flying disk, Archery, Trampoline,Hammock, Hula hoop
1) Onsite fridge
2) 4 Western common toilets + 1 Indian toilet + 2 separate ladies toilets
3) Private parking
Bottled water will cost 20 Rs extra.
Campsite G is the best in class. It has more facilities and activities than any other location at Pawna lake. This location is 22 Km away from Lonavala. Free private parking space is available.
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side.
Things to do at location G :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location G :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location G :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast : Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach : Read full article here (click here)
Still have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page