Pawnacamp campsite – F
Children below 3 years not allowed
Select check-in date
Free activities : Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carom, Lagori, Badminton
Welcome to location F, This location of pawnacamp is about 25 Km away from Lonavala while other locations are 20 KMs. But this extra 5 KMs are worth if you are looking for peace. This location is very natural and surrounded by trees. You will hear sound of water and birds chirping. The team operating here has consistence performance and the best team from Pawnacamp. This location is best if you are looking for celebrating birthday or anniversary. We can arrange lot of things here including cake, decoration,..etc.
Other : Two western toilets at location F
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side.
Things to do at location F :
- Just relax beside lake
- trek to the nearby Tikona fort
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location F :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location F :
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, paneer sabji, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, Chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Breakfast : tea and poha
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
Directions for Location F –>
- From Mumbai:
(1) Drive on the National express highway towards Pune – Don’t get into the Lonavala city, instead drive towards Pune – Take left from Rautwadi bridge, which comes after 0.5 km from Kamshet tunnel (Don’t miss the turn !) –> Come to Pavananagar –> Thakursai village–> Gevhande khadak village –> Location F.
(If you don’t know the Kamshet tunnel bridge then You may enter into the Lonavala city and follow the path : Lonavala –> Bhangarwadi –> Kusgaon –> Aundhegaon –> Dudhivarekhind –> Pratipandharpur –> Ambegaon –> Thakursai village–> Gevhande khadak village –> Location F.)
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Lonavala by train or bus and then hire vehicle from Lonavala to campsite. (Contacts will be provided if need to hire car/jeep)
- From Mumbai:
- From Pune:
(1) Come to Kamshet by Old Mumbai-Pune highway – Take left –> Come to Pavananagar –> Thakursai village–> Gevhande khadak village –> Location F.
(2) If you are not bringing own vehicle then come to Kamshet by local train or bus hire car or jeep from kamshet to campsite.
Q 1) Is it available for this weekend ?
Ans : It is available for every weekend and weekday.
Q 2) Can I pay While check-in ?
Ans : No, You need to transfer some amount in advance. (Invoice will be sent)
Q 3) How many people can accommodate in one tent ? What is its size?
Ans : This location generally accommodate 3 to 4 Person per tent
Q 4) Is the camping safe for woman and children ?
Ans : Yes, 100 %, We are always there to assist you.
Q 5) What are arrangements in a tent ?
Ans : Tent has proper mattresses, bedsheets, pillow, etc.
Q 6) Is toilet attached to tent ?
Ans : No, Toilet is not attached to tent. Its outside.
Q 7) Are there wild animals or insects ?
Ans : No, There no wild animals and also we repel the peskiest of insects.
Q 8) Is there enough food provided ? Can i order more ?
Ans : Yes, the dinner is unlimited. However the BBQ is limited but you order it again.
Q 9) Do we have to roast our own BBQ ?
Ans : Its Your choice. We can make it for you.
Q 10) How is the mobile network at the campsite?
Ans : Jio, Idea, BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone is Good. Other networks are Poor or unreachable sometime.
Q 11) Are the washrooms at campsite clean ?
Ans : Yes, We make sure that its clean and hygienic time to time.
Q 12) Who are the staff at the campsite?
Ans : We, Native people from Pavana region will be there to serve you.
Ask more questions on WhatApp or call 9834122218 Or Call 8381004848/8888038891