Pawna lake camping – F
Select check-in date
This is one of the hottest Pawna lake campsites because of its location which gives you the best of both worlds (the lake and the hills). Great for a large party of campers, it promises unlimited fun for everyone.
Free activities : Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carom, Lagori, Badminton
Paid activities : Horse riding (exclusively on F)
This location is about 25 km away from Lonavala while other locations are 20 km. But this extra 5 km are worth if you are looking for peace. This location is very natural and surrounded by trees. You will hear sound of water and birds chirping. The team operating here has consistence performance and the best team from Pawnacamp. This location is best if you are looking for celebrating birthday or anniversary. We can arrange lot of things here including cake, decoration,..etc.
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side.
Things to do at location F :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location F :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location F :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast : Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach : Read full article here (click here)
Still have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page