Pawna lake camping – E
Children below 3 years not allowed.
Select check-in date
Another serene and relaxing camp site ideal for family bonding and singing away into the night. This camp location is great for night camping and family timeouts.
Welcome to Family friendly location E of Pawnacamp. This location is around 20 KMs from Lonavala. Free private parking space available. One speciality of this location is that you can get your own BBQ setup and make your own BBQ. Partially roasted BBQ will be provided.
Free activities : Carom, Playing card, Soft Archery.
• Two western and Two Indian toilet at location E
• Separate BBQ facilities – Make your own BBQ
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one way. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Things to do at location E :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location E :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location E :
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, paneer sabji, aloo sabzi, moth ki sabji, shira, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad
- Breakfast : tea and poha
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach : Read full article here (click here)
Still have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page