Pawna lake camping – E
From: ₹778 offer
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Camping with a private place and private barbeque grill is always an ideal camping setup. Camp E is the only campsite in Pawn lake campings that offers a private barbecue grill setup. Marinated paneer and chicken will be provided. Guests need to grill it by themselves. This location is 21.5 km from Lonavala and falls in the budget camping category.
Free activities: Carom, Playing card, Soft Archery.
• Two westerns and Two Indian toilets at location E
• Separate BBQ facilities – Make your own BBQ
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one way. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Things to do at location E :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of location E :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location E :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast: Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach: Read the full article here (click here)
Still, have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page