Pawna lake camping – A
Select check-in date
Set right at the edge of the Pawna Lake, this location offers a great view of the surrounding landscape. It’s proximity to the lake means cooler more relaxing camp nights and the serenity it provides, makes it a perfect hangout
Well the surrounding is superb and you can see 360° View of campsite A in the below given picture.
Free activities : football, volleyball, badminton, cricket, dart game, carom.
You will get to spend overnight in a tent beside lake. Inside tent you will get foam mattress, bed-sheet, pillow and blanket per person. You will get one tent per couple.
Things to do at location A:
- Just relax beside lake
- Enjoy the Bonfire in night
- Taste BBQ
Schedule of location A :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location A :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast : Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry :
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes, towel
- Comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach : Read full article here (click here)
Still have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page