Pawna lake camping – A
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Set right at the edge of the Pawna Lake, this location offers a great view of the surrounding landscape. This location has a separate section for couples and that makes it a couples-friendly campsite. This location is just 14 km from Lonavala with the driving time of just 25 minutes. You will experience the vivacious side of nature on this semi-island location. This location comes under the musical camping category as there is live guitar music every Saturday. Pawna’s most famous Lohagad boat club is just 1 km from this place. It’s proximity to the lake means cooler more relaxing camp nights and the serenity it provides, makes it a perfect hangout. You can explore similar couple-friendly locations in the categories.
Free activities: football, volleyball, badminton, cricket, dart game, carom.
Things to do at location A:
- Just relax beside lake
- Enjoy the Bonfire in night
- Taste BBQ
Schedule of location A :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location A :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast: Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry :
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes, a towel
- Comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach: Read the full article here (click here)
Still, have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page