Camp – K with transportation from Pune
Pawna Lake Camping With Transport From Pune
Fix your commute with us and forget an expensive cab. Get two-way transportation from Pune by bus. Pawna lake camping with transport from Pune is at your ease. You just have to reach the specific pick up points at a specific time and get into the bus. For coordination, you will be getting a contact number of coordinators and drivers. The bus will reach Pawna lake around 4 PM. Similarly, next day return transportation is also included in the price. Reaching camping with transportation from Pune will become easier because of this option.
Meeting time and pickup spots for transportation from Pune:
1:00 PM: Magarpatta city (main gate): https://pawnacamp.com/p1
1:11 PM: Reliance Smart Mall, Kharadi (signal): https://pawnacamp.com/p2
1:22 PM: Inorbit Mall (In front): https://pawnacamp.com/p3
1:40 PM: Wadia College Chowk: https://pawnacamp.com/p4
1:55 PM: Garware College (Bus stop): https://pawnacamp.com/p5
2:15 PM: Chandani Chauk, Bavdhan (MSRTC Bus stop): https://pawnacamp.com/p6
2:30 PM : Banner Bridge – (orchid hotel) : https://pawnacamp.com/p7
2:38 PM: Bhumkar Chauk (Royal Enfield showroom): https://pawnacamp.com/p8
4:00 PM: Hotel Pawna Corner (Kale’s Parking)
You have to walk 600 meters for Camp K because the bus can not reach near the lake. We need to park it 600 meters away from the campsite. However, bikes and cars can reach easily. The coordinator will take you to a particular campsite from kale’s parking. The coordinator contact number will be provided in the confirmation email.
The next day, you need to leave the campsite at 10.30 AM and sit inside the same bus before 11 AM. The bus will depart sharply at 11 AM. If you miss the bus then we will provide you alternative transportation but with an extra cost (Subjected to availability)
1) Online booking is mandatory for the bus and extra-person can not be adjusted once the bus is full.
2) Bus details and driver’s contact number will be sent by SMS before 10 AM on the event day.
3) Be present on the pickup spot at least 5 min before the time. The bus may be late due to traffic.
4) If you miss the bus then we are not responsible for alternative arrangements.
5) Camping with transportation packages is non-refundable if the cancellation is made by the guest.
6) The bus can reach near Camp K and Camp D only because other camps are located in the village where the road is narrow.
Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game.
Free parking, Five western toilets at campsite K
Things to do at campsite K
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite K :
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 11:00 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 10:30 AM (Leave for the bus)
Meal plan of campsite K :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread and jam.
Things to carry :
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page