Camp – D with transportation from Mumbai
Pawna Lake Camping With Transport From Mumbai
All your travel issues will be resolved with the two-way bus transportation from Mumbai to Pawna Lake. This bus will pick you up from the specific points in Mumbai and their respective timings are mentioned below. So one the next day, return transportation is also included in the package. Because of our dedicated campsite and standard services you will able to get the best Pawna lake camping with transport from Mumbai.
Meeting time and transportation pickup spots from Mumbai:
11:00 AM: Dadar (Great Punjab Restaurant): https://pawnacamp.com/m1
11.30 AM: Chembur (Hotel Yogi Broadway): https://pawnacamp.com/m2
12.15 PM: Sanpada railway station (highway bus stop): https://pawnacamp.com/m3
01:00 PM: McDonald’s Kalamboli: https://pawnacamp.com/m4
3:30 PM: Hotel Pawna Corner (Kale’s Parking)
You need to walk at least 500 meters from the main road because the bus can not reach near the lake. So We need to park the bus at kale’s parking. The coordinator will take you to a particular campsite from kale’s parking. The coordinator contact number will be already provided in the confirmation email.
The next day, you need to leave the campsite at 10.30 AM and sit inside the same bus before 11 AM. The bus will depart sharply at 11 AM. If you miss the bus, then we will provide you alternative transportation at an extra cost (Subjected to availability)
1) Online booking is mandatory for the bus and extra-person can not be adjusted once the bus is full.
2) Bus details and driver’s contact number will be sent by SMS before 10 AM on the event day.
3) Be present on the pickup spot at least 5 min before the time. The bus may be late due to traffic.
4) If you miss the bus, then we are not responsible for alternative arrangements.
5) Camping with transportation packages is non-refundable if the cancellation is made by the guest.
6) The bus can reach near Camp K and Camp D only because other camps are located in the village where the road is narrow.
Volleyball, Soft Archery, Dart game, Cricket, Football, Carom.
Free parking, Two Indian toilets and Two western toilets at campsite D
Things to do at campsite D
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite D
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 10:30 AM (Leave for the bus)
Meal plan of campsite D
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, Poha, anda bhurji, bread and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page