Feel A Cool Breeze Of The Lake
When a view is everything for you, then camp A is a good option. Tung fort is very close to this campsite. This place is 22 km from Lonavala and one of the oldest places in Pawna lake. There are many campsites around this location. The guest can feel safe and happening on weekdays as well. Plenty of space is available for playing sports activities. The Lakeside area is walkable and the water is clean by the edge. If you are looking for Pawna lake camping in the summertime then, this place is a perfect choice. It becomes very hot in the afternoon but very cool in the evening time. Sitting under the tree, you can feel the cool breeze of the lake. You won’t even feel like summer. Hence, it becomes the best campsite for Pawna lake camping in summer.
You need to walk down 70 meters to reach this campsite because this campsite is a little away from the main road. This camping has a transportation option in other packages.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1200 rupees on one side. Sharing a cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game.
Free parking, 10 Toilets at campsite A, Changing room
Things to do at the campsite A
- Just relax beside the lake
- Feel the warmth of a bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on the campground
Schedule of campsite A
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite A
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad, and sweet.
- Breakfast: tea, poha, bread, and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or an extra blanket (during winter)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page