Pawna lake camping – O
From: ₹778 offer
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Camp O is one of the newest locations of Pawna lake. This place is just 13.5 km from the city center of Lonavala while other locations at a distance of more than 20 km. Because of the short proximity from Lonavala, this location is much preferred if someone is going to check-in lately. This campground is smaller in terms of area as compared to other campgrounds but close to the main road. If you looking for a quick getaway from Lonavala, then Camp O of Pawna lake camping is the easiest option for you.
When it comes to travel then cost is the most important thing. Camp O is the highly pocket-friendly camp where the starting price is Rs 778 and extra convenience fees. This cost includes all the essential camping services and facilities. Starting from Snacks, Barbeque, Dinner, Music, Bonfire, Tent stay, and morning breakfast, everything is included in the budget camping category.
Free activities: Archery, Dart game, Cricket, Football, Carrom, Chess, Ludo, etc.
Other: Three western toilets at location O
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Things to do at location O :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of location O :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location O :
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Breakfast: Tea, Poha.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach: Read the full article here (click here)
Still, have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page