Pawna lake camping – D
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Consenting adults, whether married or unmarried, are allowed to stay with each other without getting questioned by the coordinator or owner. We at Pawna lake keep an open mindset and respect human ideologies. We have set few campsites in Pawna lake which are fully dedicated to couples. Camp D is one of those couple-friendly campsites. where couples are assured of a hassle-free stay with all basic amenities and warm service. This is your perfect getaway destination that promises a delightful experience as you savor the surrounding sights and sounds.
Video of Camp D
Free activities : Volleyball, Soft Archery, Dart game, Cricket, Football, Carom.
Other : Two Indian toilets and one western toilet at location D
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. We will help you with transportation from Lonavala or Kamshet once you book.
Things to do at location D :
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of location D :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location D :
- Welcome drink
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight Tea
- Breakfast : Tea, Poha, Anda bhurji, Bread, Jam.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach : Read full article here (click here)
Still have some questions? : Read Full FAQ page