Impeccably clean and meticulously maintained lakeside camping at Pawna lake. This place is very near to the lake in almost all the seasons of the year. In addition, It’s one of the spacious campsites in Pawna lake. Polite and courteous staff will make your stay more adorable. Experience the rustic nature of the camp that we dwell in. The idyllic nature of this campsite is what makes it one of the favorites of our guests. It caters to the needs of small to large groups and has all the trappings of any fun camping location.
Free activities: Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carom, Lagori, Badminton
This location is about 25 km away from Lonavala while other locations are 20 km. But this extra 5 km is worth it if you are looking for peace. This location is very natural and surrounded by trees. You will hear the sound of water and birds chirping. The team operating here has consistent performance and the best team from Pawnacamp. This location is best if you are looking for celebrating a birthday or anniversary. We can arrange a lot of things here including cake, decoration,..etc.
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees on one side.
Things to do at location L :
- Just relax beside the lake
- Feel the warmth of a bonfire in the night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sports activities on the campground
Schedule of location L :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location L :
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Breakfast: Tea, Poha.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach: Read the full article here (click here)
Still, have some questions? : Read the Full FAQ page
169 reviews for Pawnacamp – L
Tent + Food + Activities
Best camp ever exerinced,with care and fun, best BBQ ever and best view of tung fort from location best for shootout....liked it guys......thanks to amit Thakar tushal Thakar and all pavna camping team.
I have visited this campsite recently and I must say this is the place that everyone should try and experience. Campsite is far from other camp locations though it has something extra which makes whole experience amazing. Everything is in right place here. Campsite and tents are clean, toilets are also clean. You can enjoy sunset, play, chilling around the lake. Enjoy your tea and snacks, BBQ, dinner, music and the evening spends well. Keep calm, camp on!
Nice place for hangout. Cold atmosphere.tents are very close to the lake. Really enjoyed it.
It was the best camping experience.
Nice place to spend weekend
Enjoyed alot except veg BBQ. They have given as normal starter not BBQ
It was nice place to hangout with you family, friends. The staff were cordial and facilities was given as mentioned. Food quality was not upto the mark and also there are less number of bathrooms available. Apaet from these 2 issues, everything else was good. Overall it was nice and pleasant stay with exquisite view of lake and mountains.
Excellent service by team….thanks a ton.
Loved the place and the arrangements ,Delicious food.