Tent stay, Food, BBQ, Activities, Lakeview, Speaker Music
Impeccably clean and meticulously maintained lakeside camping at Pawna lake. This place is very near to the lake in almost all the seasons of the year. In addition, It’s one of the spacious campsites in Pawna lake. Polite and courteous staff will make your stay more adorable. Experience the rustic nature of the camp that we dwell in. The idyllic nature of this campsite is what makes it one of the favorites of our guests. It caters to the needs of small to large groups and has all the trappings of any fun camping location.
Free activities: Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carom, Lagori, Badminton
This location is about 25 km away from Lonavala while other locations are 20 km. But this extra 5 km is worth it if you are looking for peace. This location is very natural and surrounded by trees. You will hear the sound of water and birds chirping. The team operating here has consistent performance and the best team from Pawnacamp. This location is best if you are looking for celebrating a birthday or anniversary. We can arrange a lot of things here including cake, decoration,..etc.
Transportation is not included in the price. you can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a cab from Lonavala to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees on one side.
Things to do at location L :
- Just relax beside the lake
- Feel the warmth of a bonfire in the night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sports activities on the campground
Schedule of location L :
- check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- bonfire after 9.30 PM
- dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of location L :
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Breakfast: Tea, Poha.
Things to carry
- personal medicines
- extra pair of clothes, slippers
- comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket(during winters)
- umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach: Read the full article here (click here)
Still, have some questions? : Read the Full FAQ page