Pawnacamp – N
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Camping is all about freedom and relaxing experience. If you are looking for a campsite, where there are no more restrictions on the enjoyment, then Nature camping is the best suitable option for you. You will get to chill out in nature at your own speed. On this campsite, we have some surprises all well if the group size is more than ten people.
This place is 26.3 km from the city center of Lonavala. It takes around 45 minutes to reach the campsite from Lonavala. The approach road is not so good but nature is worth traveling this 26.3 km. The live music show is there at Camp N on every Saturday night. The area of this campsite is bigger than most of the campsites in Pawna lake. Because of the bigger area, this campsite has more number of tents facing the lake. This Pawna lake camping falls in the higher packages category, where there are options in breakfast, welcome drink, and mid-night tea. You can compare similar camps in the musical camping category.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Gevhande khadak which will cost you around 1200 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Volleyball, Soft Archery, Dart game, Cricket, Football, Carom.
Free parking, Three western toilets at campsite N
Things to do at campsite N
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite N
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite N
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page