Pawnacamp – i
Select check-in date
Extreme Lakeside Camping at Pawna Lake
Camp i is the impeccably clean and meticulously maintained lakeside camping at Pawna lake. This place is very near to the lake in almost all the seasons of the year. In addition, It’s one of the spacious campsites in Pawna lake. There is live music on this campsite every Saturday. L.E.D. projector will be made available on request. Polite and courteous staff will make your stay more adorable. Experience the rustic nature of camp that we dwell in. The idyllic nature of this campsite is what makes it one of the favorites of our guests. It caters to the needs of small to large groups and has all the trappings of any fun camping location.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Video by Golgappa girl
Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game.
Free parking, six western and one Indian toilet at the campsite i.
Things to do at campsite i
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite i
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite i
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Breakfast: tea, poha, bread and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page