Extreme Lakeside Camping at Pawna Lake
Consenting adult couples, whether married or unmarried, are allowed to stay with each other without getting questioned by the coordinator. We at Pawna lake keep an open mindset and respect human ideologies. We have set few campsites in Pawna lake which are fully dedicated to couples. Camp i is one of those couple-friendly campsites, where couples are assured of a hassle-free stay with all basic amenities and warm service. This is your perfect couples getaway from Pune that promises a delightful experience as you savor the surrounding sights and sounds.
We at Pawna lake keep an open mindset and respect human ideologies. We have set a few campsites in Pawna lake which are fully dedicated to couples. Camp i is one of those couple-friendly campsites, where couples are assured of a hassle-free stay with all basic amenities and warm service. This is your perfect couples getaway from Pune that promises a delightful experience as you savor the surrounding sights and sounds.
Video by Golgappa girl
Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game.
Free parking, six western and one Indian toilet at the campsite i.
Things to do at campsite i
- Just relax beside the lake
- Feel the warmth of a bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite i
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite i
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, and sweet.
- Breakfast: tea, poha, bread, and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article on how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page
we are happy with services , provided by ur team.
The campsite is at a good location. The view and area is great too. However, the tents can be slightly bigger as it is difficult for a tall person to adjust in it.
Bone fire should be near camp and quantity of snack 250g was less.
We had a good time at the camp.The lake and live music were the best thing.
But, I think the place could be more clean and green.The road to the camp could be repaired. Add few more options in the food.
Overall it was a refreshing weekend spent close to the nature.
Except for dinner, nothing is unlimited. Tent quality is average out tent was torned. Mattress given was very thin. Food quality was very average, Paneer was dry. Camp-I location is remote so difficult to find.
Food quality and ambiance at location can be much better