Select check-in date
Set right at the edge of Pawna Lake, this campsite offers a great view of the surrounding landscape. This campsite has a separate section for couples, families, and bachelors since the campground is divided into multiple areas The staff is very friendly, courteous and open-minded. This campsite is just 14 km from Lonavala with a driving time of just 20-25 minutes. You will experience the vivacious side of nature in this semi-island location. Pawna’s most famous Lohagad boat club is just 1 km from this place. Its proximity to the lake means cooler more relaxing camp nights and the serenity it provides, makes it a perfect overnight hangout near Mumbai.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Ambegaon which will cost you around 800 rupees on one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Football, volleyball, badminton, cricket, dart game, carom.
Boating in paid, Free parking, Six western toilets at Camp A
Things to do at campsite A
- Just relax beside the lake
- Enjoy the Bonfire at night
- Taste BBQ
Schedule of campsite A
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite A
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, jeera aloo, mix-veg or matar paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, Anda curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad, and sweet.
- Breakfast: tea, poha, bread, and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and sandal
- Comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article on how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page