Pawnacamp – A
Select check-in date
Set right at the edge of the Pawna Lake, this campsite offers a great view of the surrounding landscape. This campsite has a separate section for couples and a separate dual sharing tent will be provided to each couple. The staff is very friendly, courteous and open-minded, which makes it the best couple camping near Mumbai. This campsite is just 14 km from Lonavala with a driving time of just 20-25 minutes. You will experience the vivacious side of nature on this semi-island location. This campsite comes under the couples campingand musical camping category as there is live guitar music every Saturday. Pawna’s most famous Lohagad boat club is just 1 km from this place. It’s proximity to the lake means cooler more relaxing camp nights and the serenity it provides, makes it a perfect overnight hangout for a couple near Mumbai.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Ambegaon which will cost you around 800 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Football, volleyball, badminton, cricket, dart game, carom.
Free parking, Six western toilets at Camp A
Things to do at campsite A
- Just relax beside lake
- Enjoy the Bonfire in night
- Taste BBQ
Schedule of campsite A
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite A
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, jeera aloo, mix-veg or matar paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, and sweet.
- Breakfast: tea, poha, bread, and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and sandal
- Comfortable footwear
- warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page