Pawnacamp – O
From: ₹778 offer
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Camp O is one of the cheap camping options near Mumbai at Pawna lake, where the starting price is just 778 Rs. This place is only 13.5 km from the city center of Lonavala while other campsites at a distance of more than 20 km. Because of the short proximity from Lonavala, this campsite is much preferred if someone is going to check-in lately. This campground is smaller in terms of area as compared to other campgrounds but close to the main road. If you are looking for a quick getaway, then Camp O of Pawna lake camping is the most affordable camping near Mumbai.
When it comes to vacation, then the cost is the most important thing. Camp O is the highly pocket-friendly camp where the starting price is Rs 778 and extra convenience fees. Hence it considered as cheap camping near Mumbai. This cost includes all the essential camping services and facilities. Starting fromSnacks, Barbeque, Dinner, Music, Bonfire, Tent stay, and morning breakfast, everything is included in the budget camping category
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Ambegaon which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. Also, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Archery, Dart game, Cricket, Football, Carrom, Chess, Ludo, etc.
Free parking, Three western toilets at campsite O
Things to do at campsite O
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground/li>
Schedule at campsite O
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite O
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, dry chicken masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Breakfast: tea and poha.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page