Camp – D with transportation from Pune
Camping With Transportation From Pune
Finding good and budget transportation from Pune is the most difficult part of the tours. We have come up with the most demanded service from the customers, which is two-way transportation. Camping with transportation from Pune has become easier with this service. We will pick you up from the specific pick up points in Pune. Also, the next day’s drop is included. You just have to be present on the specific spot at a specific time. The transportation contact numbers will be shared after booking. You can also connect with us throughout your journey.
Meeting time and pickup spots for transportation from Pune
1:00 PM: Magarpatta city (main gate): https://pawnacamp.com/p1
1:11 PM: Reliance Smart Mall, Kharadi (signal): https://pawnacamp.com/p2
1:22 PM: Inorbit Mall (In front): https://pawnacamp.com/p3
1:40 PM: Wadia College Chowk: https://pawnacamp.com/p4
1:55 PM: Garware College (Bus stop): https://pawnacamp.com/p5
2:15 PM: Chandani Chauk, Bavdhan (MSRTC Bus stop): https://pawnacamp.com/p6
2:30 PM : Banner Bridge – (orchid hotel) : https://pawnacamp.com/p7
2:38 PM: Bhumkar Chauk (Royal Enfield showroom): https://pawnacamp.com/p8
4:00 PM: Hotel Pawna Corner (Kale’s Parking)
You have to walk at least 500 meters for Camp D because the bus can not reach near the lake. Hence, We need to park the bus 500 meters away. The coordinator will take you to a particular campsite from kale’s parking and his contact number will be provided in the confirmation email.
The next day, you need to leave the campsite at 10.30 AM and sit inside the same bus before 11 AM. The bus will depart sharply at 11 AM. If you miss the bus then we will provide you alternative transportation but an extra cost (Subjected to availability)
1) Online booking is mandatory for the bus. Extra-person can not be adjusted once the bus is full.
2) Bus details and driver’s contact numbers will be sent by SMS before 10 AM on the event day.
3) Be present on the pickup spot at least 5 min before the time. The bus may be late due to traffic.
4) If you miss the bus then we are not responsible for alternative arrangements.
5) Camping with transportation packages is non-refundable if the cancellation is made by the guest.
6) The bus can reach near Camp K and Camp D only. Other camps are located in the village where the road is narrow
Volleyball, Soft Archery, Dart game, Cricket, Football, Carom.
Free parking, Two Indian toilets and Two western toilets at campsite D.
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite D
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 11:00 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 10:30 AM (Leave for the bus)
Meal plan of campsite D
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page