Camp – K with transportation from Mumbai
Camping With Transportation From Mumbai
Are you planning a camping tour near Mumbai but worried about transportation? Driving 120 km is not an easy task for some of us. Camping with transportation from Mumbai is here to solve your problem. Get the bus from Mumbai to Pawna lake and second-day return transportation is also included. You just have to reach the pickup point on a below given specific time. Explore more camping tour from Mumbai in the transportation category.
Meeting time and pickup spots for transportation from Mumbai
11:00 AM: Dadar (Great Punjab Restaurant): https://pawnacamp.com/m1
11.30 AM: Chembur (Hotel Yogi Broadway): https://pawnacamp.com/m2
12.15 PM: Sanpada railway station (highway bus stop): https://pawnacamp.com/m3
01:00 PM: McDonald’s Kalamboli: https://pawnacamp.com/m4
3:30 PM: Hotel Pawna Corner (Kale’s Parking)
You have to walk at least 600 meters for Camp K because the bus can not reach near the lake. We need to park it 600 meters away from the campsite. The coordinator will take you to a particular campsite from kale’s parking and coordinator contact number will be provided in the confirmation email.
The next day, you need to leave the campsite at 10.30 AM and sit inside the same bus before 11 AM. The bus will depart sharply at 11 AM. If you miss the bus then we will provide you alternative transportation but an extra cost. (Subjected to availability)
1) Online booking is mandatory for the bus and extra-person can not be adjusted once the bus is full.
2) Bus details and driver’s contact number will be sent by SMS before 10 AM on the event day.
3) Be present on the pickup spot at least 5 min before the time. The bus may be late due to traffic.
4) If you miss the bus then we are not responsible for alternative arrangements.
5) Camping with transportation packages is non-refundable if the cancellation is made by the guest.
6) The bus can reach near Camp K and Camp D only. Other camps are located in the village where the road is narrow.
Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game.
Free parking, Five western toilets at campsite K.
Things to do at campsite K
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite K
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 10:30 AM (Leave for the bus)
Meal plan of campsite K
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread, jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page