Select check-in date
Are you looking for camping with more activities?
Yet another great campsite for the activity-loving camper. This campsite promises to fill your entire trip with lots of excitement as there are lots of things to play and experience; from archery to darts and many other outdoor activities.
The most exciting part of this camping with activities is that we are providing kayaking and cycling on this campsite at an extra cost.
You can get more options in food at our in-house bistro at an extra cost. This campsite is 25 km from Lonavala city center. You will be finding more comfort while stay as the tents are set on a cement ramp and not on an uneven surface. Separate ladies’ toilets available on the campsite for more convenience. It’s one of the most comfortable campsites with all the fun activities.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Gevhande khadak which will cost you around 1200 rupees on one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Free activities :
Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Carom, Dart-game, Flying disk, Archery, Trampoline, Hammock, Hula hoop.
Paid activities: Cycling and Kayaking
1) Onsite fridge and restaurant
2) 4 Western common toilets + 1 Indian toilet + 2 separate ladies toilets
3) Private parking
Lake is around 100-150 meters away from the tent area in the summertime
Video of Camp G
Things to do at campsite G
- Just relax beside the lake
- Feel the warmth of a bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite G
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite G
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article on how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page