Pawnacamp – E
Camping with Private Barbeque Grill
Camping with a private barbeque grill is always an ideal camping setup. Camp E is the only campsite in Pawna lake that offers private barbecue grill setup. Marinated paneer and chicken will be provided. Guests need to grill by themselves, which is also a fun activity. This campsite is 21.5 km from Lonavala and falls in the budget camping category.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Cricket, Carom, Playing card, Soft Archery, and Dart game.
Two westerns and Two Indian toilets
Private barbeque grill facilities – Make your own BBQ
Things to do at campsite E
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Make BBQ
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite E
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite E
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page