Pawnacamp – D
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Camping for Couples – Camp D
This campsite is just 58 km from Pune, which makes it the best camping near Pune for couples. Consenting adult couples, whether married or unmarried, are allowed to stay with each other without getting questioned by the coordinator. We at Pawna lake keep an open mindset and respect human ideologies. We have set few campsites in Pawna lake which are fully dedicated to couples. Camp D is one of those couple-friendly campsites, where couples are assured of a hassle-free stay with all basic amenities and warm service. This is your perfect couples getaway from Pune that promises a delightful experience as you savor the surrounding sights and sounds.
Transportation from Pune is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Video of Camp D
Volleyball, Soft Archery, Dart game, Cricket, Football, and Carom.
Free parking, Two Indian toilets and one western toilet at campsite D
Things to do at campsite D
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of campsite D
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite D
- Welcome drink
- Snacks : tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ : marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ : marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner : dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner : chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast : tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page