Select check-in date
This is one of the hottest Pawna lake campsites because of its location which gives you the best of both worlds (the lake and the hills). Great for a large party of campers, it promises unlimited fun for everyone.
Transportation from Pune is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Thakursai which will cost you around 1000 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Volleyball, Soft Archery, Dart game, Cricket, Football, and Carom.
Free parking, Two Indian toilets and one western toilet at campsite D
Things to do at campsite D
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sport activities on campground
Schedule of campsite D
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite D
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Breakfast: tea, poha, bread, and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and slippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page