Pawnacamp – L
From: ₹851 offer
Select date and then time 4:00 pm
Best Pawna Lake Camping Services
Experience the mesmerizing vividness of the lakeshore. Cast your cares away with the burble of tides. Being away from the main road and village side, this campsite is tantalizing for peace seekers. The concierge is highly polite and courteous. All Pawna lake camping services are provided on the time. Round a clock service and big onsite parking space available. Camp L falls in the budget camping category. Pawna lake camping – L is one of the highly sold campsites.
Transportation is not included in the price. You can bring your own vehicle for a fun ride or you can hire a private cab from Lonavala or Kamshet to Gevhade khadak which will cost you around 1200 rupees one side. The sharing cab may not be possible every time. In addition, we will guide you on call for transportation once you book.
Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game.
Free parking, Three western toilets at campsite L
Things to do at campsite L
- Just relax beside lake
- Feel the warmth of bonfire in the night
- Playing sports activities on campground
Schedule of campsite L
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not allowed but early check-out allowed)
Meal plan of campsite L
- Welcome drink
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Midnight tea
- Breakfast: tea, poha, anda bhurji, bread and jam.
Things to carry
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of clothes and lippers
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing or extra blanket (during winters)
- Umbrella (during monsoon)
How to reach?
Read the full article of how to reach Pawna lake
Still, have some questions?
Read the full FAQ page